Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Forty Eve

Today is the eve before my 40th birthday. 

I've always wanted to write a blog.  I've thought incessantly about writing a blog. I follow tons of blogs and thought, "Hey, I can totally do this.  I have things to share with the world." But I never did it with conviction.  I tried once.  It was kind of an epic fail because it was about me and our white cat, Pert.  He started biting me once #2 game along which resulted in a permanent trip to G-ma & G-pa's.  So much for that blog - it lasted a good two minutes or so.

So here I am, the eve before I start a new decade and I thought, what the hey?  Get out there and start a blog - ANY BLOG.  It doesn't matter that I do not specialize in anything exactly but am more of a jack of all trades.  I am not a doctor, a pastor, or any other profession that necessarily has a bunch of thought provoking and deep things to bestow on the world.  I'm just me.  I'm a wife and a mother first and foremost but I also work full time at a job that I can say, I'm pretty good at.  I also dabble in a lots of things from crafty crafts to eating healthy to writing young adult novels.  I'm really just an every day person doing the best she can with what she has.  That can be interesting.  I promise.

So here it is, my first official blog post.

The time is now or it will be never. 

Until next time,
J.K. Sasse
The "Sasse" Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment