Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Plan

So, I've taken a couple of days to organize myself and figure out what I really want to do with this blog.  As I've noted in my profile, I am a "jack of all trades, master of none"!  I say this, mostly because focusing on one thing day in and day out, would drive me batty.  I'm definitely an expert in many areas and due to this, I don't think I could ever pinpoint just one area in which I would want to solely work on and write about, all. the. time.  That is not my personality type and it would result in very bad things.  It is a gift and a curse both at the same time.   I know there are others out there just like this. You know who you are!

I have thought about the categories in which I will be focusing on and of course these are broad topic areas.  I may add to this list as I get humming along but for now, I'm pretty happy with these categories so far and believe me the posts I'll put under these will cover large scoping areas.  At times you'll think I've gone too far and that's ok.  I want us to be using our noggin' here.

Below are my current blog categories:
  • Kids & Family
  • Career & Business
  • Reviews
  • Recipes & Cooking/Baking
  • DIY & Crafts
  • Spirituality & Health
I also promise to you that I will get the hang of adding photos and links.  Even though I'm new to this rodeo, I plan on coming up to speed quickly.

Next I plan on working on a blog schedule.  Once I figure out what I can swing, you'll be the first to know.  It kind of burns my hide when bloggers are randomly posting with no rhyme or reason.  No offense, but I just don't have time to be checking tons of blogs each day in hope of seeing a new posting.  So I'm going to get a schedule going and stick to it.  Then you'll never be disappointed in me. Which is really super funny, because this is bound to happen and again, that's ok.  You feel your feelings, you hear me!

Until next time,
J.K. Sasse

No comments:

Post a Comment