Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Schedule

So here I am only a few blog posts in and I'm already super random lady and not the sassy lady that you're going to love! So here it goes.....

Right now I'm thinking that I can post on Tuesdays and Thursdays of each week. This way, I'm not frantically running around like a crazy lady (aiming for sassy, remember?) trying to get posts written and posted every fringle day.  I like a little bit of predictability in my life with just a smidge of the wild side.  Thew will attest this, just ask him. So, from now on (or until I get a real live website, with an RSS feed or email notification), you'll know when to visit my little spot on the interweb.

Oh and the other great part is that I can use the tablet that Thew got me for my birthday!  I'm sitting here watching Thomas the tank engine with #2 (his favy-fav-fav) and typing up this post. Love it! This is the life I tell you.  Yea buddy!

I'm looking forward to our visits and I hope to hear from you.  Just leave a comment or send me a note.  I will answer everything after I make sure everyone in my home has had a balanced meal, a bath or shower, and possibly a college degree.

Until then,
J.K. Sasse

No comments:

Post a Comment