Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday Freebie: Toy Story of TERROR!



Ok friends, this is going to be quick and dirty - but hey, it's an extra post on a Friday no less - so score for us all!  I love holidays and I really love Halloween.  I'm not sure why to be exact but I do in a serious way.  So when I saw that there was going to be a Toy Story Halloween special on, I had to DVR it for me and the kids.

This week, ABC aired a new cartoon which I'm sure you'll add to your archives: Toy Story of  TERROR!  It was another wild adventure that the toys have gone on but this time, all of Bonnie's toys are a long for the ride too.  Bonnie and her mother are on a road trip and have to make an unexpected stop at a roadside motel where creepy things start to happen......

My #2 who is 4.5 years old, was mesmerized by this short little Halloween ditty.  He did not think it was scary, though I do think some parts can be taken as a little frightening by younger kids.  So I'm not sure I'd let kids under 3 years old watch this.  But for 3 and up, this is a great little piece that they will enjoy over and over again - like us.  We've seen it every night since it aired and I'm sure we'll tee it up again tonight before bed.

Now, that I've intrigued you, I'm sure you'll want to watch it for yourself.  So I googled when it would be on again and here is what I found from www.cinemablend.com:

October 19th, 8pm EDT - ABC Family
October 20th, 7:30pm EDT - ABC Family
October 25th, 8pm EDT - Disney Channel
October 26th, 11am EDT - Disney Channel
October 28th, 7:30pm EDT - Disney XD
October 29th, 7pm EDT - Disney XD
October 30th, 7:30pm EDT - Disney Junior
October 31st, 5pm EDT - Disney Junior
November 27th, 9:45pm EDT - Disney Channel

Even though it will not be on syndicated television again, if you have cable, you can set it and record this for years of enjoyment!

Happy Friday!
J.K. Sasse

No comments:

Post a Comment