Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday Freebie: Two Halloween Shows You'll Want To See!


Last week, I let you know about the Halloween children's show: "Toy Story of TERROR!" and while I was researching additional airing times for that one, I found two out that the Smurfs and the Grinch have great Halloween shows too. Who knew, Cindy Lou Hoo?

Sunday, October 27 on ABC Family:
ABC Family premiere of "Dr. Seuss' Halloween is Grinch Night" (7:00 -7:30 AM ET/PT)
Television premiere of "The Smurfs: The Legend of Smurfy Hollow" (7:30 - 8:00 AM ET/PT)

Both of them are on in the morning on a Sunday and frankly at a time before I want to be getting everyone up so I will be DVRing these two.  Since I could not find any other air times for this I wanted to tell you before they aired.  I have not seen either of these shows therefore I cannot give you a review but hey - this is a Friday Freebie so score for you.  Set your DVR and watch them later on - I'm sure your kids will thank you!

Until next time,
J.K. Sasse

No comments:

Post a Comment